So, we bought this pattern on sewingpatterns.com . We used bright yellow cotton fabric and black for the bow. She was stunning in it. Imagine a very masculine looking dog (French bulldog) in such a creation 🙂
We used size XL. But not too surprising the pattern does not seem to be proportioned for a dog of her caliber. I made it larger around the neck and tummy area. Adjusted, enlarged it where necessary.
The pattern was understandable and we love the results. We just might make it again, but this time I will make the skirt part longer.
Around the neck area I topstitched with elastic thread on the bobbin, giving the dress a snugger fit.
Look, “what a lady ready for some fun” 🙂