Earlier I made my niece a top using a lekala pattern (https://sewingforfun.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/lekala-4161/). Regretfully it was too small, so I ended up reshaping the bottom part so it would fit me instead. I was a little sad, but on the other hand I just got a new top :-). So here I am trying again.
The first version I made with a rayon jersey. It is a little “plain”, so I decorated it using fabric paint (flowers :-)). Then I got all my fabulous ITY jersey knits in the mail and I had to make one more using one of them. It is incredible what the quality of the fabric means!!!
Mostly I used size medium for these outfits, but I lengthened it and made it wider in the bottom. I am eager to see how I did this time!!!