This is a top I have wanted to make for a while, but never gotten arround to it. I decided I did not want the middle seam and slashed the pattern bellow the bust, making the bottom part of the front “one piece”. It turned out Ok, but I think I would just keep it the way it was if I did it again. I followed the instructions from lekala.co, and the neckline turned out well.
I Actually I tried to make one more version, but somehow I must have “lost it”. I kept goofing up, not getting the fold over of the neckline right. Right now my second version is folded nicely away, tucked away in a bag. At some point I will look at it again… maybe!!! Or perhaps I will just alter the neck and make a “simple opening”… Time will show, but I was so frustrated!!!! I have NO IDEA what went wrong! The first version went smoothly!